Kelva Pumps – Compact & Reliable
Kelva LF Pump – The Economic Solution
- Less pulsation (-70%)
- Lower air consumption (-30-50%) and maintenance costs
- Longer diaphragm lifetime – less downtime
- Built-in sound muffler
- ATEX approved
Kelva LF Pump has a revolutionising air valve design and central flow technique. It has compact design and has total flexibility in installation. The Kelva LF, thanks to the central flow, the more efficient air motor, new flap valve design and flexible diaphragm suspension heavily reduces both pulsation and noise.
Download brochure Kelva LF pumps
Kelva VP Pumps – The Classic Pump, Built to Last a Lifetime…
- Can handle anything from water to sludge in the low flow range
- Excellent in situations where portable and submercible equipment is needed
- Bayonet opening as option for faster dismantling
- Air operated and ATEX approved
Kelva ‘s classic versatile VP-Pump is available in a number of sizes. The VP6 is our smallest VP-Pump, the VP12 our largest. Bayonet opening for faster opening and cleaning, is available for some models. Diaphragms and O-rings are available in several different materials, depending on the liquid.
Download brochure Kelva VP Pump
Kelva IP Pump – Kelva’s Versatile Pump in Several Configurations
- Available as single or double
- Choose between 25 or 70 liters/min
- Turnable in- and outlet ports
- ATEX approved
Kelva IP double acting, pneumatic diaphragm pumps are specially designed for pumping flexo ink, gravure ink, glue and solvents, with maximum capacity of 25 or 70 liters per minute. Available connected as two coupled single pumps or one double pump.
Download brochure Kelva IP pumps